Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #2093 (permalink)
sharkboy22
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

So I'm leaving for Canada in the next three weeks and I'll be on vacation for two months. I would not have access to any weights (I'm not going to expense my relatives with it for just two months). I've only seriously started to lift weight over the last 3 months and while I have managed to get some sort of noticeable gains particularly in my chest, back and legs and triceps. Biceps are fucked up though. They don't seem like growing at all. Then again, it's only been 3 months and like I said the gains I have made thus far are (obviously) nothing too dramatic.

Anyway, what to do for the next two months? Will resistance bands help in maintenance? What about bodyweight exercises such as push ups? Also what foods to stay away from?