Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #2090 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I lift more often than i do cardio but i like to switch up my routine a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Take it from me bud, I was overweight from the age of 8. No lie. Then by the time I was about 11 or 12 I just started to lose weight- a lot of it. How? Just dieting. I cut the shit out. I never lifted a finger (unless pressing the x button repeatedly on my PS2 counts) and I lost a ton of weight.

I still had some fat around my stomach and well shit, man boobs but by the time I was 15 I started exercising regularly and now I'm a skinny fuck.
there's this thing called puberty. helps a lot with that

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote