Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #1160 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 02:04 PM
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukenukem3do View Post
Where I can see that match
I second this.

El Generico vs Kota Ibushi DDT MAX BUMP 04.05.2012

I love me some Generico in DDT , as do the fans. To my knowledge this was Ibushi's return match to DDT so the crowd was very hot for both wrestlers. Lots of nice exchanges and sequences to start the match with Generico eventually getting the upperhand and starting to work over Ibushi's arm. Really different than any normal Generico match with Ibushi pretty much playing the FIP for the better part of the match. About the half way mark into the match it just gets crazy. It's balls to the wall action with some great exhanges and some crazy , sick moves between the two. It's exactly what you would expect really. Both take each others moves so great and complement each other so well. The only gripes were Ibushi forgetting the arm workover and flying around the ring like nothing happened, in his comeback he did the handspring backflip kick spot with no bother. Other than then and one little botch from Ibushi it was a great Junior match. Really enjoyed it. I recommend everyone watch Generico's DDT work, so fun.

****+

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mayzrc2jQM1r44v1uo1_500.png

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome