Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #2085 (permalink)
WahhWahh
Backyard Wrestling

WahhWahh is an after thought
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I'm fairly overweight and I'm looking for a regime that will get me into shape without excessive dieting.

I have my own home gym that has a treadmill, a bicycle, a standard weight set with a few different options and a bench. I usually do 12-14 minutes of jogging, then move to some incline fast paced walking, then once I'm tired from that I do shoulders, 3 reps of about 11-12 on a weight level that pushes me to the limit. I do a few leg lifts (or whatever they're called, about 3 reps of 10 - I have bad knees hopefully this will strengthen this). After that I do around 70-80 odd ab crunches. Am I doing a workout that will help me to shed some kilos? I have been slightly watching what I've been eating, and will probably be able to do a workout nearly everyday, if not every 2 days. Should I add anything in for fast weight loss? Perhaps do some more weights?
WahhWahh is offline   Reply With Quote