Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What Kind Of People Piss You Off The Most?

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #30 (permalink)
DoYouRealize???
Rat-a-....ing-tat.

DoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friendsDoYouRealize??? needs to make some friends
Default Re: What Kind Of People Piss You Off The Most?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
I hate almost everyone and I really do mean that. I literally cannot stand people, I avoid going out like the plague. I don't have any social disorders or anything like that. I can be in a a room full of people and talk with them and I'm fine, no anxiety or anything. I just cannot stand people in general, so places like the mall or the movies for someone like me is a dreadful experience. I've always been this way, no idea why. If I had it my way I would live out in the woods.
Yep, crowds are evil.