Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #1505 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

being a Vamp is awesome. In the way that it changes how you play. Yeah i get pissed when my health,stamina, magic dont replenish when its daylight but that makes me play differently. Finding someone to feed on so you wont turn lvl 4 or you just stay lvl 4 and take the 100% frost resistence and the 100% fire weakness. I was vamp with my Dark Elf so the fire weakness wasnt so bad since i naturally had the 50% fire resistence. plus since i was an illusion master being a vamp made my spells 25% stronger.

Ive always ;pved wolves and stuff so i wanted to be a werewolf so bad but it really disappointed me. not getting diseases is cool but i wish you were actually more powerful. Like have your stamina replenish fast when ur in human form or have ur carry weight go up cuz ur stronger. Only time i really used Beast Form was for fun fighting bandits, or when i was looting tons of Ebony weapons from Draugr, werewolves have about 1000 carry weight so i ran all the way to the nearest city.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote