Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #1505 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

being a Vamp is awesome. In the way that it changes how you play. Yeah i get pissed when my health,stamina, magic dont replenish when its daylight but that makes me play differently. Finding someone to feed on so you wont turn lvl 4 or you just stay lvl 4 and take the 100% frost resistence and the 100% fire weakness. I was vamp with my Dark Elf so the fire weakness wasnt so bad since i naturally had the 50% fire resistence. plus since i was an illusion master being a vamp made my spells 25% stronger.

Ive always ;pved wolves and stuff so i wanted to be a werewolf so bad but it really disappointed me. not getting diseases is cool but i wish you were actually more powerful. Like have your stamina replenish fast when ur in human form or have ur carry weight go up cuz ur stronger. Only time i really used Beast Form was for fun fighting bandits, or when i was looting tons of Ebony weapons from Draugr, werewolves have about 1000 carry weight so i ran all the way to the nearest city.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote