Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #366 of (permalink) Old 06-12-2012, 12:50 PM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Yeah, but Punk's shirt is just a shirt. Sandow's robe is the most important piece of entrance attire in the WWE, bar none. Nobody is as defined by their attire as he is, the robe signals his character. You see the robe and you automatically know what character he's playing, without him even talking. It speaks for itself. Who knows if they'll include it. Maybe. I mean they did include Morrison's every year, despite leaving some main event guys attires off, simply because their shirt wasn't as integral to who he is. I don't know.

Whatever, I guess. I really, really want the robe, but if it comes down to the robe being cut vs him not being in the game, then fine, get rid of the robe. To be honest with you, I usually just skip the entrances once I see them the first time anyway, although there are a few I like to watch the whole way through and I'd like to think his would've been one.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome