Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #365 (permalink)
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

DoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a pushDoubleDeckerBar is getting a push
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
From what I've heard, Fatass has already been scanned. Yippie? I'll pretend like I care. We get to kick his ass, at least.

And yeah, if they have Sandow without the robe, wow. Just wow. I don't think they can leave THAT one out, though, it's too much apart of his character. The other ones that they usually leave out should be in the game every year, but they're not really as crucial to them as the robe is to Sandow.
I wouldn't put it past them to leave it out, they have done it in the past, the only character that is guaranteed to get his entrance attire every year is Cena and with Sandow being a newcomer it wouldn't shock me if they left it out even though it is an integral part of his character. They did leave out Punk's 'Best in the World' t-shirt last year.

As for The Hippo being in, meh, the more playable characters the better I guess, I'll just use him as a jobber to the stars like WWE do.
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista
DoubleDeckerBar is offline   Reply With Quote