Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #1155 (permalink)
Bubz
The trick is to stay alive...

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

TNA Slammiversary - Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe
Holy shit what an opener. I absolutely loved this, right from the entrances. Just sick back and forth action and so crisp and fluid with them knowing eachother so well. Some really nice spots and the crowd was amazing, they were so loud for each guy it was great. The finish was sick. Best opener I can remember for ages, better than Aries/Shelley imo because of the awesome atmosphere. Joe proves he can still be a BOSS in the ring, and Aries is just Aries, he's one of the best wrestlers in the world. ****

I also watched Aries vs Bully Ray from the last PPv and that was great too, ***3/4. The spot when Ray kept chopping Aries down and he kept getting up was one of the best things I've seen in a math this year though tbh. Ray shouting 'You're crazy!' and Aries replying 'Yeah I'm crazy!' was awesome.

The way they are booking Aries is pretty amazing, they are making him look so strong, I mean beating the top heel in TNA? Damn. Aries has actually given the X title some prestige back. I also love how he is more of a tweener than a full on face, he still acts like a dick but the crowd love him so much for it so it's the right thing to keep him that way. He's so over it's insane and awesome to see.

Last edited by Bubz : 06-12-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote