Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #1212 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

yeah lc hammered didn't she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
The rolestopper stops every role other than the mafia factional kill on the night it is used, but as it appears 2 kills went through. And I didn't read anything confirming it from the players who were involved in the PM conversation. IMP brought it up a couple of times, but Scumbag kept is quiet.

In theory, a rolestopper would be easily identified if an investigative role didn't get the result they were expecting. This can be put forth easily into the context of something else. I didn't see anything of the sort. And no, I'm not asking informative roles to come forward.

This is a good post. I don't like it.

Usually it is only the roles that are used that night. Can confirm that such was the case last night too (if the lightning rod did in fact go through).

Don't like this either.
what about it don't you like?