Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 03:15 AM   #1211 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlue View Post
How are people still not getting this?!? Flash tried to BG himself and was told he couldn't use his role on BOSS. Multiple people have now indicated they received the same (or a similar) message, suggesting Flash isn't the only one who was blocked for some reason (Rolestopper is still my guess).
This doesn't work. If the rolestopper was in fact in effect last night, the lightningrod surely wouldn't have gone through.

Hence the PMs would read You were unable to use your role, not you were unable to use your role on BOSS.

Quote:
People saying there is no other explanation apart from 'Flash is scum' are ignoring all of the posts where people have tried to explain other scenarios where this may happen. Frankly i'd be more suss if Flash's role was the only one which appeared to go through (besides the kills).
That makes no sense.

Quote:
I really don't care if people think i'm scum for defending him whatever he flips. If he flips Town I hope you do lynch me for having a better read than most because I won't want any part of another terrible Town performance
WIFOM. Stop it.