Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you were in Vince's shoes, how would you have avoided the Montreal screwjob?

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2012, 12:50 AM   #35 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: If you were in Vince's shoes, how would you have avoided the Montreal screwjob?

To avoid the screwjob altogether I would of had Bret lose the belt a week or two before Survivor Series. While Bret may of not been fond of dropping the belt to Shawn. Then have a rematch at the Montreal show and have it end in the DQ as originally planned. Don't think there was a lot of different options.

And I believe it was in Wrestling With Shadows that Bret was talking to his wife and said Vince called and wants out of their deal in 1997. That Bret should call WCW and see if a previous offer still stands. So by that standard I'm sure the screwjob was swimming through Vince's mind weeks before Survivor Series.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote