Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst reasons for being red repped

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #78 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROMO INTERCEPTION

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Worst reasons for being red repped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble Trouble View Post

I don't know why Sickburn red repped me, I don't know him, never seen his name before and worst of all, we don't comment in the same threads and he pretty much roams in sports all the time.

LMAO, you are not the only one. I have no idea who this fucking tool is but he just randomly red repped me one day and then has been insulting me ever since, both in reps and in threads.

I have never spoken to this guy before that, so my only assumption is that his boyfriend shoved his dick up his ass too hard one day, made it bleed, and now he takes it out on random people on WF.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote