Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst reasons for being red repped

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 05:24 PM   #77 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Worst reasons for being red repped

I've gotten red repped for some of the stupidest reasons.

Among them:
whitty982000 called me a douchebag for saying Punk & DB need to feud with a legit main eventer to really elevate

The-Rock-Says red repped me for saying I hope DB wins the belt from Punk and his comment ain't have shit to do wit the post

Zigglermakr83 red repped me because I asked what the hell is a "brock foot"?

I don't know why Sickburn red repped me, I don't know him, never seen his name before and worst of all, we don't comment in the same threads and he pretty much roams in sports all the time.

Dumbest thing is when I've had people completely disagree with what I say but green rep me.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote