Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #4381 (permalink)
MF83
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

MF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friendsMF83 needs to make some friends
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Bit more c&p'd from myself elsewhere

Any extra "me time" I've had over the last couple days I've spent watching the BOSJ. No time for any sort of reviews. MVP from day 6 and day 7 is Gedo. Yes. vs. PAC is vintage Gedo. Rating: "OKAY!" hehehe. vs. Devitt was lots of fun too, made for a unique layout. BOSJ is the one time of year where he gets to do things, man he even teased a Superfly vs. Devitt, when was the last time we saw that?

Ki was just behind on both nights. He got one of the best matches of day 6 from young Hiromu, that's for sure. Day 6 isn't worth watching really. PAC/KUSHIDA is a huge letdown, the two heavy 6 mans are suck and decent (Nakanishi namedropping Baba/Tsuruta on the Okada/Nakamura double boot ftw!) respectively.

Day 7 however, mmm. Lots of good without any great AKA an easy riding 2 hour show. Though, Jado vs. TAKA (my most anticipated match heading in) did not disappoint. Kobashi/Kensuke has got nothing on the chop battle these two had. Absolute must see undercard classic. ***** KUSHIDA/Liger was really good, Low Ki got a decent match out of Tiger Mask, and as I said above - Gedo vs. PAC was OKAY! Okay... Okay! Okay... okay, okay? Okay bitch, fucking punk, stupid kid, okay! NO FRY BITCH! Okay... PAC sold as good as a flippidy can sell leg work and it's between that and KUSHIDA/Liger for MOTN. Main event six man was super solid itself, however, and Jado/TAKA... oh baby.

tl;dr Day 6/7 Goods: ***1/2-***3/4 = Ki/Hiromu, Jado/TAKA, PAC/Gedo, Devitt/Gedo, KUSHIDA/Liger, Day 7 main event

MF83 is offline   Reply With Quote