Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)
View Single Post
post #4381 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2012, 06:10 PM
MF83
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Bit more c&p'd from myself elsewhere

Any extra "me time" I've had over the last couple days I've spent watching the BOSJ. No time for any sort of reviews. MVP from day 6 and day 7 is Gedo. Yes. vs. PAC is vintage Gedo. Rating: "OKAY!" hehehe. vs. Devitt was lots of fun too, made for a unique layout. BOSJ is the one time of year where he gets to do things, man he even teased a Superfly vs. Devitt, when was the last time we saw that?

Ki was just behind on both nights. He got one of the best matches of day 6 from young Hiromu, that's for sure. Day 6 isn't worth watching really. PAC/KUSHIDA is a huge letdown, the two heavy 6 mans are suck and decent (Nakanishi namedropping Baba/Tsuruta on the Okada/Nakamura double boot ftw!) respectively.

Day 7 however, mmm. Lots of good without any great AKA an easy riding 2 hour show. Though, Jado vs. TAKA (my most anticipated match heading in) did not disappoint. Kobashi/Kensuke has got nothing on the chop battle these two had. Absolute must see undercard classic. ***** KUSHIDA/Liger was really good, Low Ki got a decent match out of Tiger Mask, and as I said above - Gedo vs. PAC was OKAY! Okay... Okay! Okay... okay, okay? Okay bitch, fucking punk, stupid kid, okay! NO FRY BITCH! Okay... PAC sold as good as a flippidy can sell leg work and it's between that and KUSHIDA/Liger for MOTN. Main event six man was super solid itself, however, and Jado/TAKA... oh baby.

tl;dr Day 6/7 Goods: ***1/2-***3/4 = Ki/Hiromu, Jado/TAKA, PAC/Gedo, Devitt/Gedo, KUSHIDA/Liger, Day 7 main event

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome