Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #1463 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

The most carnage I did for fun was me using the shout Stormcall in Solitude. All three words of it too.

Playing on a PS3. I remember the days when I would still play it even with the crazy amount of framerate issues the game had. Game is great now with no issues I've noticed besides a dead dragon in the middle of a town once in a while. Haven't used a companion in a while do they still not use whatever you give them. I remember having Lydia and always trying to give her my nightingale bow or a Daedric bow and she never wanted to fucking use em and just use whatever weak bow she had. That shit drove me crazy.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote