Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hulk Hogan 1993

Thread: Hulk Hogan 1993
View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
LINK
Moron

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK
Default Re: Hulk Hogan 1993

This is one reason I always trash Hogan. Bret Hart was actually treated like shit because of "OH BROTHER". The industry suffered because of him at this point and he really screwed over three of the most talented individuals of all time.

Seriously, all GOAT conversations should include Hart, HBK and Flair, but because Hogan was a selfish piece of trash the MOST talented guys are usually left out. At any point prior to 1995 he should have put over any one of these guys, preferably Bret in the year at question, 1993. If Hogan had done this the industry would have benefited even more during the Monday Night Wars.

For the life of me Hogan winning Wrestlemania then disappearing to Japan is one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen. Who knows maybe Vince knew about the steroid scandal and knew about the industry going all smark and wanted people to look back and go 'HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ASSCLOWN'...

In all honesty though, I think its Vince's dilemma between endorsing the man that helped him build his company or dumping the dead weight.
LINK is offline   Reply With Quote