Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hulk Hogan 1993

Thread: Hulk Hogan 1993
View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
That Guy
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

That Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missedThat Guy probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hulk Hogan 1993

I didn't know about what he did to the title's prestige in Japan, so that is a new shocker to me. Nice post/thread.

What I think is most likely is that Hogan, with his backstage pull and politics, put himself in the title match in the last minute, convinced Vince or wheover it was incharge backstage that the ratings will go up with him as champion and it's a much better idea to have him with it again than Yokozuna. His politics and ego at it's finest.

Vince and the WWF probably didn't know about Hogan going to Japan otherwise I am sure they wouldn't have agreed to it. Hogan probably didn't tell anyone until the last moment.