Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #1461 (permalink)
TasteOfVenom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Crofty do you base your banditry out of a Coal Mine like a good Kentucky woman would?

And how sweet would it be if you could assemble your own group of Bandits and take a place over.
I wonder if that will be future DLC like it was in Oblivion. They gave us a pirates lair and you could send pirates out and you got part of the loot they made. I think that could be fun DLC in Skyrim.

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote