Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2012, 10:26 AM   #408 (permalink)
Jigsaw
Better than you.

Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000Jigsaw 7501 - 8000
Default Re: Rurouni Kenshin Mafia - Game Thread (Day 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
You vote for people more as town on day 1. That's about all I've got on you. In fairness though it doesn't take much to say you're villain aligned and you have cooperated with lie detector stuff in multiple games in the past, so I don't really get why you've taken a stand to it now all of a sudden.

I'd like to hear Jig the GOAT's thoughts though.

In fact, unvote, vote Jigsaw

When he's scum he plays a lot through the QT, and I don't like him swooping in and voting without any justification or reasoning.
I do play a lot through QT, but I just woke up like 10 minutes ago so I haven't been lurking. Will also be leaving in 50 minutes to watch the Euro matches. Won't be back until like late tonight, so don't call me a lurker.

Reason why I voted Shep was because I hate when people don't apply pressure to someone because they are top-tier player. It's so annoying when Faraday just lurks his way till end-game because people are too afraid to lynch him. When I read Shep's post I felt there was some scummy parts in it. I don't understand why you wouldn't just say I'm villain aligned. If you won't say it, you're getting attention from the lie-detector, which means you will definitely be lie-detected. It's an anti-town move, if you're town you're wasting a lie-detect, if you're scum you're drawing attention to yourself in a bad way. Not sure why Shep would do this as scum though, I guess he could be indy or arrogant town. Confuses me why he still won't say it.