Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #479 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp954 View Post
Hello there.

Last Request was who knows when, a long while back though.

I'd like an Unforgiven poster with Shawn Michaels on, looking dejected, upset, sort of anything in that manner, maybe on his knees or looking up to the heavens, something in that mould if at all possible. Colour wise, i'd like it a little dark, not all out black but something more dark and sinister.

I've had several people deliver for me in the past, JamJam22, EnigmaCrazed and Starbuck have all produced for me and have all been brilliant so any one of you guys would be great, however i'd take anybody doing this for me. Credits/Rep/Whatever you like will be handed out. Again, much appreciated if possible. Cheers.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote