Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THE 74th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES (Day 6)

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 01:54 PM   #1083 (permalink)
MillionDollarProns
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.

MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000MillionDollarProns 7501 - 8000
Default Re: THE 74th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES (Night 2)

It was night, and most of the remaining tributes were asleep, mourning Shep or... DOING BUSINESS.

Roger Sterling was doing his business, as he had been doing all game - arriving, stealing everyone's shit, and then leaving undetected. This time, sadly, he bit off more than he could chew. He had just succesfully stolen someone else's backpack and was about to escape into the dark of the night, when he ran head first into a gang of rouge tributes, a girl with a sword finally cutting him down.

Spoiler for My Main Man Roger Sterling was...:
Congrautlations, you are FOX FACE ROLE THIEF TOWN Aligned Congratulations, you are FOX FACE! Even though we never learn your real name in the books or movie, you are one sneaky broad, you basically sneak around the entire game, stealing resources and spying on people while they do all the work for you! You're very crafty, and a thief, which means you are the ROLE THIEF. One a night you send me the name of someone, and if they have a role, their role is blocked and the next night you can use that role however you please! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

The Million Dollar Prons mourned as he felt Foxface's physical attractiveness was always understated in the books and films.

Chr1st0 on the other hand, was quite pleased, and stepped away momentarily to pee his name into the dirt (the / in the 0 is always the hardest part, he sought to perfect it). It was going quite well, until he heard the sound of something falling from the sky, he scarecly had time to look up and say "No no no no NOOOOOOO!" when a weather balloon crashed directly into him, killing him. The citizens of the capitol were greatly amused by this 1 in a million chance accident!

Spoiler for Chr1st0 was...:

Congratulations, you are CLOVE Role Cop MAFIA Aligned You are a craaaaaaaaaazy chick that knows how to throw knives. You have really good aim too, you pegged Katniss in the back while she was running, that's pretty hard to do. Because you're hella good at throwing knives, you are now the Role Cop. once a night you can PM me the name of a player (or just say it in the QT) and I will tell you their Role, if they have one. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

EVEN THOUGH I AM SAD TWO VERY ATTRACTIVE CHARACTERS HAVE DIED, 14 TRIBUTES REMAIN, IT IS 8 TO LYNCH. HAPPY HUNGER GAMES, AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR

PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
FAVE FIVE: Selena Gomez, Fuko, Victoria Justice, Layla, Natalya, Katy Perry, The North Korean Women's Soccer Team. t.a.t.u
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!