Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #139 (permalink)
cp954
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000cp954 501 - 1000
Default Re: WWE 2005: Raising the Bar.

WWE.com Breaking News!

This afternoon we have learned here at wwe.com that two more matches have been confirmed for Summerslam and both of them are blockbuster showdowns!!

The first match we can announce for you will see the Rated R Superstar, Mr.Money in the Bank, Edge going one on one with Y2J, Chris Jericho. This past Monday on Raw, Edge was promised a chance to face Jericho by Raw’s General Manager Eric Bischoff if he could do him a ‘favour’. Well that favour was to take out Big Show, a favour he failed to deliver which may leave you thinking, why has Bischoff agreed to give Edge this match? Well the match isn’t as straightforward as you think as we have been informed that as punishment for his failure this past Monday night, Edge’s Money in the Bank contract WILL be on the line on August 21st! These two men have endured a heated rivalry of late and when we head to Washington, the stakes will be higher than ever as Jericho has the chance to steal Edge’s golden ticket to the top.

Speaking of the top, this next match is right up there. At The Great American Bash, Randy Orton was denied the WWE Championship thanks to the shocking return of the Deadman, The Undertaker. This past Friday the challenge was laid down by the Phenom, challenging Randy Orton to face him at the biggest party of the summer and the challenge has been accepted! The Demon of Death Valley added Orton to his undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, however Orton evened the score at Judgment Day, who will take this one as we head to our nation’s capital? It promises to be a show stealer come Summerslam.

Updated Summerslam Card:

Date: 21st August 2005

World Heavyweight Championship:
Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels
Batista(c) vs Kane

If Ric Flair loses, he must retire:
Christian w/Tomko vs Ric Flair

Randy Orton vs The Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Muhammad Hassan(c) vs Shelton Benjamin

Money in the Bank Contract:
Edge vs Chris Jericho

Thanks to hebtheeagle for the Smackdown feedback, any more would be greatly appreciated. On another note, i go away this Saturday for two weeks so won't be updating this for a little bit or dishing out feedback. Once i'm back i'll get to any of the usual shows that i've missed or to anyone who has left me some feedback. Until then, adios and take care!

Last edited by cp954 : 06-08-2012 at 05:16 AM.
cp954 is offline   Reply With Quote