Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THE 74th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES (Day 6)

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #806 (permalink)
MillionDollarProns
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.

MillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth readingMillionDollarProns has posts worth reading
Default Re: THE 74th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES (Night 2)

It is now the second night of the 74th Annual Hunger Games, as the Capitol Anthem floods the forest arena, and the daily recap is broadcast across the sky recapping the death of Wesson, one of my Dragon Homies.

But the tributes had no time to mourn, as a section of the forest bursts into flames, was it lightning... or was it the Game Makers trying to create some midnight delight for the viewers at home?

McQueen was climbing a tree, as he has been skillfully known to do with his incredible Arn Anderson like strength, when he pauses for a moment -- just a moment -- to look at the skyline of the burning forest. Taken aback by the awe of the carange, he lingers just a little too late, and runs right into Scrilla, who kicks McQueen off the tree, and into the flames bellow.

Spoiler for McQueen was....:
I'll get to that in a second.

Scrilla climbs down from the tree, but quickly realizes he has been seperated from his group. He suddenly hears a noise... a loud... loud... noise, he turns to side, raises his hands in fear and shouts "NO NO NO NO NO NO BUENO~!!!!!!!!!!" as a herd of giant elephants emerges from the trees and tramples him to death. Scrilla was....

Spoiler for Scrilla was...:
Congratulations, you are A PEACEKEEPER Ninja MAFIA Aligned Not much is known about the Peacekeepers in the books, they're mainly the Capitol soldiers, usually they just abuse their power to buy hookers. But they also fly around in badass air ships that can spear people from the sky, and because the Capitol has eyes and ears everywhere, you are the Ninja, which means if you make the mafia kill at night, you can't be tracked or watched. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Luckily, the fires begin to die down, and night carries on. In the dead of night, BOSS was not sleeping, and was instead plotting how he wants to survive and become winner of the 74th Annual Hunger Games, when he hears a noise... he turns to his side and sees several large, beastly dogs. "Wait a minute," BOSS says, "I know those eyes, THOSE ARE WESSONS' EYES, AND LC, AND STRIKER OH MY GODDDDD!!" he barely gets time to scream mellodramatically as the dogs descend on him, his last words before his death were "They're eating her; and then they're going to eat me! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!"

Spoiler for BOSS:

Congratulations you are THRESH BODYGUARD TOWN Aligned You are big and mean, but you got a code of honor, you once saved Katniss' life out of principal. You're the bodyguard, once a night you can PM me the name of someone and you will use your epicly large biceps to shield them from all harm. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

It wasn't until morning, when the rest of the tributes discovered who it was that died in the fire, they rolled over McQueens body and found out that mcqueen was....

Spoiler for McQueen was...:
Spoiler for Oh my god why this...:
Congratulations, you are RUE BELOVED PRINCESS TOWN Aligned - Congratulations, you are Rue! Even though you're scarecely 11 years old, you're charming and lovable, which means if you die I have to cry in the movie theater like a little bitch, which means town will lose one day phase. I suggest you try not to die, I can only say "There's something is in my eye" so many times, you know? Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I AM CRYING LIKE A BITCH, AND IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE. GET THOSE ROLES INTO ME BABIES.

PRESS TRIANGLE TO HIGH FIVE
Badass Sig by why2cj
FAVE FIVE: Selena Gomez, Fuko, Victoria Justice, Layla, Natalya, Katy Perry, The North Korean Women's Soccer Team. t.a.t.u
THE MILLION DOLLAR PRONS: Runner-Up for Best WoW Poster and Best Rant of 2012! WINNER OF RANTSAMANIA V!