Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Change in rep bar colour...

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #97 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Change in rep bar colour...

I don't believe that at all. There once was a time where most people who had tats were a little crazy but tattoos are so mainstream now that everyone and their mother has them now. I can say that because I have a fuck ton of them and my mother has 3 herself that she's gotten within the last 5 years. Almost every chick you meet has some stupid fucking butterfly on their ankle or their Zodiac sign or a tramp stamp or something along those lines.

Now, if a chick has a fuck ton of tats, odds are she's probably a little freaky. But to say all chicks with tats are wild simply isn't true. One of my fiance's best friends is one of the most sheltered prudes I know and she has 5 tattoos.
Walls is online now   Reply With Quote