Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When you think of WCW, who is the first person to come into your mind?

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Elipses Corter
Been there, done that, and got the T-shirt, son, and you're just doing reruns.

Elipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth readingElipses Corter has posts worth reading
Default Re: When you think of WCW, who is the first person to come into your mind?

Has to be Sting. First match I ever saw was Sting/Flair vs. Muta/Funk. And for some reason, I became a fan of Sting's instantly.

The guy was WCW and did everything it was to do there. After him, I'd say Lex Luger. When I first really got into wrestling, Luger was the shit. Now keep in mind, as a kid, I didn't know shit about working a match. I just knew that I liked certain wrestlers because they looked cool. As a kid, Sting and Luger were my favorite guys. I remember a Clash of The Champions that was headlined by either Sting/Luger vs. Doom or Sting/Luger vs. Steiners and it got pre empted due to an Atlanta Braves and you could have told me the world was ending in 5 seconds and I would have still been more heartbroke about COTC getting delayed till the next night.
Elipses Corter is offline   Reply With Quote