Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #4364 (permalink)
Cactus
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000Cactus 3501 - 4000
Default re: Official Puro Match/DVD Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

NOAH The Navigation in May - Day 6

Genba Hirayanagi vs Kentaro Shiga
Lackluster comedy match, but Shiga locking Hirayanagi out of the arena for the count-out was pretty funny.

Atsushi Kotoge vs Zack Sabre Jr.
**3/4

Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs Ricky Marvin
If you like headlocks that last a majority of the match, you'll love this! Boring for the most part.

Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki vs Taiji Ishimori & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi
A perfect example of what I want out of these kind of NOAH shows. Not a MOTYC by any means, but certainly a fun match. From Kikuchi headbutting everything in sight to Ishimori and Suzuki going at it at lightning speed, there wasn't a moment where I was bored with this.
***1/2

Yoshihiro Takayama & Maybach Taniguchi vs Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste
I like Taniguchi, but this Maybach gimmick has really worn out it's welcome. There's only some many times you can aimlessly brawl around the arena before it gets old.

Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Akitoshi Saito vs Takeshi Morishima, Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji
What you'd expect out of a gloried NOAH house show main event. Uneventful for the most part but with a entertaining finishing stretch and that's exactly what I got here.
**3/4

Overall:
If you find yourself with too much time on your hands and fancy watching this NOAH throwaway show to kill some time; don't. Everything is bland and boring except from the Juniors tag match and that's not even something I'd recommend non-fans go out of their way to see.
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote