Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #106 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Finished the show last week. Don't think I'm as high on it as others are in the sense I wouldn't rank it up there with the best shows ever or anything. Season 4 is amazing though. Thought Season 3 wasn't all that good though besides the last 2 episodes being 2 of the best episodes of the show. Take out the scenes with Hank in the parking lot and when Jesse/Walt are trapped in the trailer I thought it was pretty bad. Fly episode really sucked. Biggest turnoff of the show for me is too many boring characters (Marie/Skylar/Walt Jr.) and not enough light hearted stuff to accompany the intense scenes.

Glad I wasn't the only one who hated Gus going Two-Face at the end either. The tie bit was so stupid and killed what was a great exit I thought. So glad Mike wasn't killed off and him being left in Mexico was a neat way of getting around him not dying with Gus. Think Mike is probably my favourite character along with Jesse.

Season 5 should hopefully be every bit as good as Season 4. Hank's investigation should finally get him some answers, Jesse will hopefully find about Walk being a cunt and hopefully we get Mike/Jesse vs Walt too. Season being split in two should mean it moves along faster too which is a good thing for me.

As far as ranking the Seasons I thought 4 was so far ahead of the others it's not true. Then 1, 2 and finally 3. Thought 3 was as comfortably the worst as 4 was the best.
Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote