Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2012, 01:42 PM   #306 (permalink)
Elijah89
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Elijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more seriousElijah89 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

It is becoming pretty obvious as to who will be ending the streak and when it will happen. The fact that Taker may be facing Lesnar next year means that the streak will be ended by you know who at at Mania XXX. I am not going to say the name because he happens to be the Satan of the Internet Wrestling Community. I am one of the few members of this forum who happens to be a huge fan of the guy and I cannot wait for his showdown with Taker. Fans will probably be pissing their pants during that match. But seriously, after beating up and comers like Orton and Batista at WM's XXI and XXIII and even a great heel like Edge at XXIV. Then defeating HBK and HHH two times in a row EACH. It is pretty fucking obvious as to who will be ending the streak. Outsiders like Lesnar and Rock are here to be fillers for these two until THE INEVITABLE SHOWDOWN at WRESTLEMANIA XXX. Whether this guy beats Taker as a heel or a face is the ONLY thing up for debate.
ONCE IN A LIFETIME, my ass.

Last edited by Elijah89 : 06-04-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Elijah89 is offline   Reply With Quote