Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - THE 74th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES (Day 6)

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #100 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: THE 74th ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Also surprised about how slow this thread has been moving given the hype surrounding it. Scum trying to lay low? Or a swerve in the setup?
Why do you say this last part? How would a different set-up lead to less activity??? Just curious.

I can't remember who said it but my first thought was LC would most likely have a Town power role tbh but those posts are strange and she hasn't started at all like she usually does in games. Still, it's a lot of votes for someone on Day 1 with only that to go on. Her disappearance since is strange though.
Evo, Lawls and Phitz seem pretty Town to me thus far although I really don't wanna get burned by Evo again

Blue Is Still The Colour