Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 06-04-2012, 02:19 AM   #103 (permalink)
Leeroy!
WWWYKI, Bro.

Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy!
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Sorry to bump this thread, but we're a little bit over a month before Season 5. I started watching it during the Winter online and got hooked, I finished all four seasons in a matter of weeks, it was so good! A couple of people said that Ted died, I don't think he did. His fingers were moving after he slipped. Oh and Gus is easily my favorite villain of all time. I'm very excited to see Hank vs. Walt, as it's never been done before. I also think that they foreshadowed Walt's death when Jesse had Walt at gun point, and then showing the indent of the front circular part of the gun directly in the middle of his forehead. Great storytelling, acting, and writing!