Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #448 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

First things first I want to say that Chikarasaurus Rex: How to Hatch a Dragon was great and reminded me how great it is to watch CHIKARA. It is just so different from almost any other promotion out there. It was so much fun to watch starting with Ultramantis Black vs. Ophidian all the way to the end with FIST vs. The Young Bucks. Everything felt unique and great. As far as the Extreme Trio, I am really hoping that CHIKARA doesn't plan on having this be their bigger team this year. Though I doubt that is the route CHIKARA is planning to go. I think this is more of "just a taste" of things to come. I'd actually be a little surprised if this team made it past Night 1. Oh and CHIKARA does the best videos on the indys. It is ridiculous how much good stuff they put out on youtube and how good their hype videos are.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote