Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your favorite and GOAT classic "Foreign" Menace

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
I'm a mad dog

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Your favorite and GOAT classic "Foreign" Menace

Kamala is my boy. Can't wait for my benefit tee.

I'm a huge Muta fan and was thinking on this the other day. My initial fixation was with the Great Kabuki (WCCW had some really great monsters) more for the imagery and general eeriness of his character than actual in-ring prowess. Muta was an extension of that, playing to all of the kick-ass elements of Japanese culture...and he brought the goods in match quality. Greenlawler may be right though, I don't know if 'foreign menace' is an accurate classification, though he was menacing and most definitely foreign.

Edit: The more I think about it Kamala doesn't really fit the criteria either. Obvious anti-American sentiment?

I remember Nikita Koloff making a huge impression on me as a kid.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero

Last edited by 777 : 05-31-2012 at 04:12 PM.
777 is offline   Reply With Quote