Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Largest Heel-Face Differential

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2012, 12:13 AM   #26 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Largest Heel-Face Differential

Great thread OP, and interesting choices...

Jeff Jarrett was a solid face for the first half of his career, although he (like most IMO) is a much better heel.

I agree with a previous poster that a Million Dollar Man was not great in his brief manager face runs, and that gimmick is not one a face could run with. However when Ted Dibiase first started wrestling he was PWI's most popular wrestler one year I think (or a contender at least) he was very popular before donning a black glove in the Bill Watts promotion.

Some of the other guys mentioned like Sting, and Warrior well before they hit their stride I thought they were credible heels especially when they teamed together as the Blade Runners in Mid-South and Memphis.

To me the worst fail I can recall right now as a heel is Terry Taylor, of course being the Red Rooster did not help but even in WCW he was just too much of a nice guy to be a face. Another vote for Rey here as well.

As a face, it was really hard to cheer for X-Pac, he just had that chip on his shoulder thing going to well for him to really be loved, even when D-X was so over as faces it was hard to cheer for him.

Although I cannot recall him ever turning I would think Tito Santana would be hard to see as a heel.

Last edited by Greenlawler : 05-31-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Greenlawler is online now   Reply With Quote