Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your favorite and GOAT classic "Foreign" Menace

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Your favorite and GOAT classic "Foreign" Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruiserKC View Post
My personal favorites...

1. "The Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff...could have done so much more with him like giving him the NWA World title.
2. The Sheepherders...bad-ass motherfuckers before Vince ruined them.
3. The Great Muta...when he was a heel under Gary Hart's tutelage he was awesome.

GOAT

1. The Sheik
2. Abdullah the Butcher
3. The Great Kabuki
Good to see the Pre-Bushwacker, Sheepherders getting more love. I wish more people knew about them, but I could say that about many of your great nominations.

Respectfully I never considered Muta a "foreign menace" in classic terms, his heat was not really an anti-USA heat but more of "that is one bad dude". However many are saying Muta so I maybe missed something.

During the 50-70's the "foreign menace" scene was dominated by Germans(small wonder), yet alot of them seem to be forgotten. Surprised no one has mentioned Fritz Von Erich.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote