Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #1019 (permalink)
Gambit
MOTHER....ING BEARSHARK

Gambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth readingGambit has posts worth reading
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desecrated View Post
Louis van Gaal was 'interested' in the Liverpool job and they didn't take him. Probably demanded absolute power, would of kicked Stevie Me to the curb, end up getting in occasional fights with Andy Carroll, and whatnot. If they were going to rebuild, he was the perfect man. But they probably wanted someone to slowly chew the fat and eventually spit it out, rather than someone who would of taken a bite and thrown it at the chef.

That being said, I don't see the current Liverpool team very fitting to Brendan Rodgers style at Swansea. I would imagine he'd want to keep what worked, which is why I see his reign ending in disappointment.

Oh well, good luck to them I guess, they'll need it.
Well if he was going to have fights with players and try to get rid of a player who has been a legend and is still one of our best performers I am quite glad we have not gone for the guy.

Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote