Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #1016 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2012-13 Football Transfer Discussion Thread

Can't see why Lambert would go to Villa, surely his mentor MON would have warned him off the job? Fans with ridiculous expectations mixed with a lack of financial power is not a great combination. Villa are basically a selling club these days, I don't understand the attraction unless Lernar has been saving his money for a quality young mananger. Paul is that man.

Lambert doesn't have any real discernable weaknesses, just great player judgement, world class tactical ability and good man management skills which have enabled him to motivate Grant Holt to go from a fat lower league underachiever into a premier league footballer. The only challenge left for Lambert is whether he can manage high expectations and deal with big egos. I have no doubt that Paul will prove himself as a top manager at some point in time, he's that good potentially, took a dying debt ridden club from the basement of league one to the premier league mid table within three years.

If this is true, then good luck to Paul, there's no way I can hold a grudge after what he has done for Norwich. Treat him well Hams, you don't know how lucky you are going from expecting draws at home to expecting wins away. I'm now off for a crywank, hopefully I will wake up tommorow and this will have all been a horrible cliched dream. Leave the memories alone, etc.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote