Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #202 (permalink)
Brye
I used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo

Brye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whoreBrye is a rep whore
Default Re: Report: Current plans for The Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania 29.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Wins and losses lead to credibility. The Streak and more importantly, buying into the potential ending of the streak, depends solely on the credibility of the opponent. That loss to Cena damaged Lesnar more than you're able to see for whatever reason. It doesn't matter to you but it sure as hell matters to most other people. It's simple really. You don't kill off the villain in the first scene. I'll never buy into Lesnar the way I did before ER because he can be beaten. It makes all the difference in the world.
Undertaker's never defeated him. That still gives Lesnar the edge going into this feud. And honestly I feel like people are making such a big deal out of that loss that even if Lesnar put on the performance of a lifetime from now to WM they'd still complain about that one match. Pardon me that 15 seconds of the match Cena was winning.

I think I just got over it fairly quickly. I'll still be highly interested in Taker/Lesnar regardless.

Sig: ABrown & CHAMP

Panthers - Red Sox - Nuggets

WWE Layeth The Smacketh Down
Brye is offline   Reply With Quote