Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #201 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Report: Current plans for The Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania 29.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
Considering that Lesnar is the only guy that Taker has never defeated, it sounds good to me.

Save Cena/Taker for WM 30.

lol at people caring about wins and losses. If Lesnar beat Cena tomorrow it wouldn't even matter and Lesnar still dominated 95% of that match. Debate it to death but it doesn't make Lesnar look that bad. Is it poor booking? Yes, but it's not the end of the world.
Wins and losses lead to credibility. The Streak and more importantly, buying into the potential ending of the streak, depends solely on the credibility of the opponent. That loss to Cena damaged Lesnar more than you're able to see for whatever reason. It doesn't matter to you but it sure as hell matters to most other people. It's simple really. You don't kill off the villain in the first scene. I'll never buy into Lesnar the way I did before ER because he can be beaten. It makes all the difference in the world.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote