Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #197 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Report: Current plans for The Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania 29.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
With HHH being an authority figure character now I actually think they will have Brock go over him, he would lose to Taker at Mania though, obviously.

I guess I'd be okay with Taker vs. Cena at 30, it NEEDS to happen before he retired though.

I'm thinking Rock's gonna win the Title around January time and drop it to Cena at Mania.
If the plan is Taker/Lesnar down the line then HHH has to loose tbh. I mean in kayfabe terms if they have HHH > Brock and we already know Taker > HHH therefore Taker > HHH > Brock. If they want to do Brock/Taker then Brock has to destroy HHH and everybody after that from here on out.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote