Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #194 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Report: Current plans for The Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania 29.

Knowing that Taker Brock will happen if I'm booking the championship I'd have Rock win the belt at the Rumble and then defend the championship in a Fatal 4 Way against Cena (2 of 4Punk, Orton, Sheamus or Bryan). SD title could go to the 2 left out.

I agree with the people saying Once in a Lifetime can't be repeated. At least not at the following Mania.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote