Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #186 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Report: Current plans for The Undertaker's opponent at WrestleMania 29.

I don't really know about the big matches for Mania 29 tbh. The only match involving 2 out of the big 4 that I REALLY want to see is Cena/Taker. Cena/Rock II is an absolute no, especially if it follows the shitfest of a feud that was this year. Taker/Brock would have been awesome had they not cut Lesnar off at the knees at ER but now? The magic is kind of gone since we know he can be beaten. Rock/Taker? I don't think they'll come anywhere close to the End of an Era from this year. Rock will have to try and destroy Taker to win, whoever faces him next will tbh and I don't see that from Rocky at this stage. He's much better suited for the epic entertainment style matches imo. So yeah, I really don't know. I'd prefer Taker/Cena and Rock/Brock but I imagine we'll be getting Rock/Cena II with Cena going over and a war between Taker/Brock with Taker going over of course.
Starbuck is offline   Reply With Quote