Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #1083 (permalink)
Rah
The nightmare's dream

Rah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselvesRah is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I'll get to your point tomorrow, if you'd be so lenient. I came to post my DDT4 review and this post before retiring for bed (so I'm not ignoring your point, I just never made time for it).

On quick read, though (and itt might simply be my fatigue speaking now), I think our difference lies not in an actual difference, per se, but a misunderstanding of what I meant which is perhaps a fault of my own wording in that post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corre View Post
Lol I think I might be the only one the who rates Elgin/Richards 5 stars. Granted I seem to enjoy matches a whole different way than most of you, and the faults that you see in the match I either don't care for or enjoy. (no-selling for example)
Unless you're Dave Meltzer and, also, EmbassyForever (to name but a few) you're not the only one.

Deliberated a bit more in my head about it, and I think I'll change my rating of it to a 4, but I'm not too sure I'm entirely happy with that considering I did want to stop watching it twice.

Other ratings (in possible order):
Super Smash Brothers Vs Future Shock
PWG DDT4 2012
Rating: 4+

Kevin Steen Vs Davey Richards
Border Wars
Rating: 4+ (A much better match by Davey, imo.)

Super Smash Brothers Vs The Young Bucks
PWG DDT4 2012
Rating: 4

Last edited by Rah : 05-30-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote