Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #157 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I just threw Survivor Series in their because I would like him to compete there at least one final time before he retires. So nostalgic purposes.
Oh, I understand. Yeah, one nostalgic purpose should do. :cool

Quote:
Angle's still in shape to potentially have a classic with The Undertaker, especially at a WrestleMania. I don't know if you have watched his work in TNA but he's had some great matches with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jeff Jarrett, and even Ken Anderson. I hope he keeps his health in check and eventually returns to WWE for one more run.
I'll be honest and say, I never watched anything other than WWE when it comes to wrestling, so I don't have any idea how Angle has fared in TNA.

I don't mind him facing Taker at Mania somewhere down the line, but I don't think he would provide with the biggest spectacle for Taker's retirement as compared to, say, The Rock or John Cena, IMO.

Quote:
Who cares what they think? Undertaker will end his career when he wants to (barring a serious career ending injury). Until then, he will continue to put on WrestleMania worthy performances, MOTYCs that receive some of the best reactions of the year.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun_UK View Post

I'd probably just have him beat someone like Brock Lesnar in a WrestleMania match and retire, infarct this last years Mania would have been a fitting end.
No way, his match this year was 2nd fiddle to Rock/Cena. No way Taker would retire at a Wrestlemania where he wasn't the main focus.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote