Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #4449 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a pushGetStokedOnIt is getting a push
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

I've gotten Truro City to the Championship, but think I'll be staying there for a while. Came 8th in my first season in there, missed out on the playoffs by 10 points, so it was never going to happen. A lot of my new signings for this current season are Slovakians as I seem to think I have some kind of rapport with them, as I'm also the part time Slovakian national team manager. It's always nice to see on your information 'languages spoken: English, Slovak' haha.

With any luck though, I'll hopefully keep coming in the top half of the league until I get to the playoffs. Hopefully the chairman won't sell any of my players with potential, which always pisses me off.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote