Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #4449 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

I've gotten Truro City to the Championship, but think I'll be staying there for a while. Came 8th in my first season in there, missed out on the playoffs by 10 points, so it was never going to happen. A lot of my new signings for this current season are Slovakians as I seem to think I have some kind of rapport with them, as I'm also the part time Slovakian national team manager. It's always nice to see on your information 'languages spoken: English, Slovak' haha.

With any luck though, I'll hopefully keep coming in the top half of the league until I get to the playoffs. Hopefully the chairman won't sell any of my players with potential, which always pisses me off.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote