Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #145 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more seriousThe Pied Piper needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Whats your perfect idea for future Taker feuds/matches/appearances, OR retirement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
WM29 - John Cena
WM30 - The Rock
WM31 - Brock Lesnar
WM32 - CM Punk (heel)
Survivor Series 2016 - Survivor Series Tag Team Match
WM33 - Kurt Angle (Final Match)

I think that would be awesome for the next five years. I hope Brock continues to work big matches for the next few years and Kurt Angle returns to WWE. I think Angle would be a great choice for Taker's final match because they have great respect for one another and their chemistry together is phenomenal so I think they could deliver an all-time classic (again) together at WrestleMania.
Okay, that's actually a pretty cool way to go 25-0, but might I ask what's with the Survivor Series Tag Team match? Does it have to do with it being The Undertaker's debut PPV again or something else?

And hasn't Kurt Angle diminished too much from his previous form to face The Undertaker in his last match ever? I think it should have been done at Wrestlemania 22 with Taker winning instead of doing the worst Casket match ever. Too bad Vince was (still is) an idiot.

Other than that, the rest of the picks are .

P.S: Though in all honesty, I cannot help but wonder how much shit IWC is going to give The Undertaker if they consider he "overstays his welcome" until 25-0 because he "has lost it", "steals the spotlight from younger talents", "won't job to anyone", and "is becoming the next Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan" despite putting Matches of The Year ever since Wrestlemania 23 and will more than likely do so until Wrestlemania 33 if he decides to go 25-0 (whereas Flair & Hogan hadn't put a good match like in almost a decade).

Last edited by The Pied Piper : 05-30-2012 at 02:21 AM.
The Pied Piper is offline   Reply With Quote