Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #615 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Pauly is phenomenal. I think you're underestimating how good he really is. I don't expect him to hit .400 but .330 is never out of the question. On anything away from him, he takes it to the opposite field. Conversely, anything inside, Konerko turns on it and pulls it into the stands in left field. The guy has only gotten better as he has aged. But yeah, ever since he got beaned in the face, he's been pissed off and been a monster.

You know Pauly, Dunn, and Rios aren't going away. Those guys are here to stay. Rios and Dunn have had reclamation projects under Rockin' Robin. AJ is coming into his own for the first time in his career at the plate. We'll see if he can keep up his production. I'm a little skeptical there myself.

Sale is the real deal, however. And Danks can't possibly pitch much worse than he has to this point.