Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 05-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #613 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

For sure Flex. Chisox offense does not fuck around. Shit even Alexei Ramirez is finally hitting. That lineup is on fire and is definitely hitting the best of any team atm. Konerko around .400 too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubC View Post
Weaver is out for 15 days, so he'll miss two starts, could have been worst I guess. Speaking of Rangers, I might go see them against Angels on Saturday. Should be a good series.
Yeah man, your Angels are coming on. I was actually really looking forward to some epic games and I think it's gonna happen.

I figured Weaver would hit the DL from what I read about him. I want him back asap. I'm serious when I say I want some epic Rangers/Angels games.