Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1182 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 09:34 PM
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Right now that looks like Sandow's (rightful) spot, but I guess we'll see. If he's gonna feud with Christian, though, I'd imagine they'd be featuring him more right now.
Give him time, they are establishing his character right now and Christian is feuding with Rhodes. He will probably keep up his usual shtick of promo's and a few squashes for a few weeks until around Money in the Bank time. I do think a feud with Christian is inevitable though.

I'm actually really intruiged to see what they do with him, likewise with Ambrose too, kinda getting abit impatient though, why is it that the best guy is last to debut?

EDIT - Lol, thought you were talking about Sandow not Cesaro, yeah Cesaro is totally directionless right now.

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome