Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1179 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2012, 07:22 PM
The Enforcer
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

In regards to Cesaro, I don't think it should be that big of a surprise that he's kind of fallen off the map at this point. Everybody that knew him on the indy scene associated him with the KOW so debuting as a singles performer when that hasn't really been his forte the last few years is going to leave a lot to be desired. Plus he got stuck with Aksana so yikes.

As for Ambrose, Starbuck is right. I'd love to see him on TV right now but we're kind of in a lull at the moment with no room for him to step into a big angle right away. Plus there have been so many debuts lately that they're losing their luster. Lesnar, Tensai, Ryback, Sandow, and then Cesaro all in relatively short succession is a lot of new characters for people to process. I think keeping Ambrose off this long means that they have big plans for him and don't want to fuck it up by bringing him in as just another guy without long-term booking in place.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome